Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmasssss to Everyone....Love ya~


well....b4 holiday....Pn.Haema really leave us a lots of homeworks to do.....

and I was lazy to do my hw...and juz keep enjoying sleeping...shopping...rest.....and now it's goin to reopen skul....and u can guess how busy am I nw....trying to finish all the works that she gave us....*sigh*........feel kind of regret of wasting all of my time on havin fun....=/


My holiday is just about shopping shopping shopping and shopping....:)

and I really bought a lots of shirt....for chinese New Year * although its abit earlier....*


My Brother is nw havin fun on his trip....and I envy him... :(

why?

coz......I feel bored just to stay at home.......surfing nets.........doing my hw....

and he was having fun at Genting And SunWay.....


today is christmas eve..................and all i can do is just stay at home....

no activities..........BORING!!!!!


but probably tomorrow i'm goin to Melaka for my cousin's wedding... :)

Well......

tats all~

I Hope Everyone Is Having Fun during this holiday....

and dont forget to finish ur work....... ;)

Tata...And Merry Christmas....... *HUG*

No comments: